Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Me


My name is Craig Downer and I am a senior hoping to graduate in the Spring. I am currently applying to Dental School and hope to be attending that this time next year. I am taking African Literature this semester because I need an upper level class in order to graduate in the spring.

While English is not one of my favorite or strongest subjects I thought it would be a good class for me to take in order to get better. My favorite subjects in school would have to be Biology and Chemistry because of how things seem to always go together in science. There is a lot I hope to learn by taking this course about African cultures and hope to do so while having fun.

I like to spend a lot of my time relaxing at home in front of the television most of the time with my wonderful girlfriend. I don't typically enjoy t.v. series that are on these days. I love watching college football, especially Notre Dame, hockey, soccer, and the occasional basketball game. As I stated in my profile I love being outdoors either hunting or fishing. One of my other passions is music, I love listening to music, I think it has a profound effect on people. I love listening to hard rock and a little metal, my favorite bands of all-time are Tool and Led Zeppelin, but I listen to a little of everything. I am a very relaxed and friendly person and I like meeting new people.

I spend most of my time now working and studying. I am a cook at a small local restaurant out in the Richland area and for the most part I enjoy it because it is a pretty chill job.


1 comment:

Katthoms said...

My old roomie is going into dental school so good luck with that its a very difficult endeavor. See ya in class!